Sunday, June 7, 2026

Ravishing sight

 Ravishing sight is a beauty cosmetic business I created in 2023. I worked very hard on this business within the name, the logo (which is me) the products I will be launching, the clients I have built trust and chemistry with and perfecting my skills to obtain knowledge on all hair types and skin types and tones. The motto is  "Because you are a Ravishing sight" because I believe everyone can be a ravishing sight. Yes! I believe everyone holds beauty within themselves. Although some people don't know how to embrace it. And I believe I can aid them to see it, embrace it, and deliver it! I am a licensed cosmetologist in Florida who has mastered many skills through repetition from servicing clientele at salons and barber establishments. My most perfected skills are Hair coloring, Dread locking and makeup because I practice on myself and friends, work at a hair coloring company and have practiced dreads from my family and personal clients. I believe Makeup is my best skill within the cosmetic field. I match skin tones precisely, match undertones and create a theme within the color palette from tones from the skin and aura/ lifestyle of the client. I am also very good at blow drying all hair types, silk presses, heat tools (curls, straight, etc.) roller set, wig installations, styling, crocheting hair, Dread locks creation and maintenance, scalp health and hair health. I would love to help others achieve a healthy scalp and hair. I believe the main causes of hair loss are poor health and cleansing, stress, poor hygiene, constant hair manipulation such as chemical and physical (color, relaxers and chemical texturizers, heat, extensions and more.) with consistent conditioning treatments, healthy eating, stimulants, and healthy applications of herbs to the scalp and hair you can obtain a beautiful head of hair. and I plan to help others obtain that and feel good about themselves whilst doing so. 

"Because You are a Ravishing Sight"

No comments:

Post a Comment